The other day we went to Old Navy to look for some pants for Max. We hit the jackpot because they had just brought in a shipment of 36 length pants from the online store and they were like $6. They had this weird poster up though and my kids thought it was funny to put their heads in it. I thought it was funny that they just knew what to do. Trey actually knocked it over, but to be expected. He goes at everything with a lot of gusto, so these things happen.
I also bought them new sunglasses. I thought they were $1, but they were really $5.
I think Halle has been watching her Aunt Kali too much because she really like to take pictures of herself. We did this for like 20 minutes one day.
Someone gave us free coupons for blizzards so we took the kids the other night. 2 of them are still in my freezer, which is pretty gross. I much prefer Yogurtland where you can give your child a very small amount that they will actually finish. But we weren't going to pass up free ice cream.
My sister's friend teaches at the MTC. He ran into Jeremy and texted Kali this picture. It pretty much made me cry because it was so random to get it on my phone. He is skinny though, no?
My hair is getting long again. Kali tells me I need to get a trim. It is good to have my sister as my hairdresser. She can tell me these things and she knows me well enough to know that if I tell her I want her to chop it off, I don't actually mean it. She is amazing. She just gave Max a new hairstyle and it looks awesome. Maybe I can get a picture of him not in his hat so you can see it. Kali going to hair school has made my life way better.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
ha ha, Jayme, you crack me up. I can totally hear you saying that Kali going to hair school has made your life so much better. And, ps, you look beautiful in that bottom picture! (always, but especially there ;)
Jayme, it is so fun reading all of your updates. Halle and Trey are getting so big and are adorable, as always. We missed seeing you guys in Fillmore for the 4th. I hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment