Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Prayers are Answered!

As you know, my brother Jeremy is on his mission.  They are having lots of problems getting missionaries their Visas to go to Mexico, so he is currently in Tremonton serving and waiting for it to come.  Pretty much every prayer we say, we pray that he will get his Visa.  Only the kids don't understand and they pray that he will get his pizza.  We have tried to explain, but to no avail.  They earnestly pray every morning, meal and night that he will get that pizza.  We got a letter from him today saying that someone had a pizza delivered to their door, so I guess it worked!  Now if they could only start praying for his Visa to come too.  :)

3 comments:

Hillary Monroe said...

I.LOVE.THIS!!! My husband is stealing this for one of his talks (as a HC he talks once a month). That is so great! I laughed so hard! :)

♥jada said...

That is TOO cute! Kids are the greatest! I bet he really loved that pizza... :)

Honey! said...

Omg they are ADORABLE!