Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

Here is the actual Halloween post.  I will join the crowds and post our pictures.  Halle had a darling bunny costume to wear and then it ended up being 75 degrees Halloween weekend and her costume was just way too hot.  So we went to the dress up bin and she was Cinderella.  I think she enjoyed this just as much though.  Whenever she was in costume and I would call her Halle she would say, "don't you mean Cinderella?"  I also painted her nails for her and when one of them chipped she came running to me sobbing and saying, "MOM!  Real princesses don't have ruined nails.  We have to fix it!!"  Such a girl.  :)  Trey was the Birdman from the Nuggets and had awesome hair.  Pretty much every grown man we saw said it was the best costume they had ever seen. 

Trey got to go get his hair done at Kali's salon.  He LOVED it.

Here is a picture of Kali's awesome costume.  And doesn't little Halle look so pretty!
And here are A LOT of pictures.








7 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

LOVE the costumes. They look so cute, and Trey's costume really is AWESOME!

ps-I put a video on my blog I think you'll like!

Hillary Monroe said...

SO Glad you returned from... where? "Lala-land" as Becky would say! haha, I've missed your updates. Seriously? Soccer? I think that's hilarious, and totally awesome! I want more pictures! Action shots, if you please! :)
And your kids look SO adorable! I have no idea who bird-man is, but Trey looks SO great with his super-spiked hair. I LOVE it! :) And of course, Halle looks just adorable in her princess costume. Cinderella was always my fave. Glad to hear you're all doing well. Can't wait to see you in a month!!! :)

Brian and Alicia said...

So adorable Jayme!I love the costumes and the fact that Trey was happy to have his hair done is even more cool. Bryten hates to have his hair touched.

Joyce Harker said...

I love Trey's hair. That is almost like I used to fix Max's hair for Halloween! Halle looks so cute too.

Celeste said...

Now I know the look you were going for with Trey's hair that you mentioned a while back in one of your posts. =) I'm so glad that you weren't one of those mean moms and makes their little boy dress up like a frog to go with their princess sister

Sarah said...

Yay! I love all the new posts. Your kids are SO CUTE, Jayme! I love their costumes. It looks like a fun Halloween! :)

Honey! said...

Gahhh I am dying! The mohawk is SURREAL! And Trey's faces are CLASSIC! And omg I LOVE HALLE. Real princess do NOT have chipped nail polish! The girl knows!!!!