My sister Kayce is in a soccer league and plays every Tuesday. She is quite good. One day they had a bunch of players get hurt and we started joking about how they were so desperate that they may even want me to play. Ha, ha, ha. Soccer, I do not play. But then they did get REALLY desperate and asked if I would come. Something took over me and I said yes. Ridiculous. I haven't played since I was 5 and even then I basically just stood around twirling my hair. The first night I played was intense. I also couldn't walk for about 3 days after. I have played 2 more times since then and it has actually been really fun! I am terrible and I am not sure how much Kayce's team likes me playing, but when they are desperate for subs, I come. :)
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Soccer!
Posted by Jayme at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I would pay good money to see this. Perhaps the players wouldn't get hurt so much is they had a little of this:
B-L-A-D-E-S!
Oh yeah.
We love having you play with us - you are awesome.
Omg this IS ridiculous lol! I wanna cheer you on!!!!
I love it!!! I wish I had a good reason to play
Post a Comment