Trey and I on one of our many trips to the doctor. We had to go on Monday for a checkup and he started crying before we even got in the parking lot. He was so sick of them. :(
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Why October sucked
So, October pretty much sucked. Trey had a cold the entire month! He walked around everywhere sounding like Darth Vader. By the end of the month it was decided that he has mild asthma and he has to do these nebulizer treatments. They are really not as bad as they sound or look! And hopefully they will keep him from getting the eternal cold again. Hallejulah. It was a very long month. But doesn't he look precious?!?
Posted by Jayme at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is a very tall Asian.
Lol Asian father in law! Omg Jaymes I MISS YOU!!!! I cannot WAIT to see you!
Post a Comment