Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Last Long While

Okay, I can't sleep so I will do a long update that I am sure no one will read. :)  This update is solely from my phone pictures since the past few months have been filled with sickness and I didn't do much, except occasionally snap a picture with my phone.  I won't tell you how many pictures are going to be in the post or you will never read it.  Here we go!  Still hate the way blogger uploads pictures now.  :)

My mom sent out a cool Christmas card.  We sent out no Christmas card.  Maybe next year.

 We took a trip to see Santa.  Trey was not having it.  Maybe next year. 
 Max's parents came to visit and we went to the North Pole in Colorado Springs for Trey's birthday.  It was way fun and the kids had a blast.  I was getting over the flu, but still had fun! 
 We celebrated this little boy turning 2.  I can't believe how much I love him.  You will never meet a cuter, sweeter boy.  At least not until July.  :)
We got him a train set for his birthday.  We are slowly but surely building up our stock of boy toys!
 I went to Utah for my college friend, Arianne's, weddding.  I was super sad to leave the kids (since I really NEVER have), but I had a blast.  It was so fun to see all of my friends that I never get to see.

Halle wore her Sleeping Beauty dress everywhere for awhile, including to our ward Christmas party and to see Santa.  I try not to fight her too much on what she wears, as will become even more apparent in later pictures.
 But Halle and Trey kept on getting cuter and cuter. 

 Halle had her Christmas dance recital and was darling.  She LOVES her dance class so much.  Thursdays are good days at our house.
 Her cute teacher had a nutcracker for the kids to take a picture with after the recital.
Halle and I continue to take ridiculous pictures of ourselves on my phone.  

 My parents took all the family to see the lights at Hudson Gardens!  They were beautiful and it was fun...and cold.
 Kali occasionally cuts my bangs all fun.  They grow out in about a week, but I think they are fun while I wear them.  I will say it again.  Having a sister as a hairdresser is the best ever!
 Christmas happened.  I didn't take any pictures.  But Trey got this cute cop outfit and is so funny it it.  He writes everyone tickets and handcuffs them.
 We went ice skating on Christmas Eve day with all my family.  It was the best ever.  If you would like to see pictures, please go to facebook.  I don't feel like reposting them.

Halle became a sunbeam!!  Have you ever seen a cuter sunbeam?!? 
 Trey is precious. 
 We love the indoor pool by our house.  It even has a lazy river, so we go there often.
 Max and Trey took a nap.
More pictures of Halle and I.
 Halle and Trey are best friends.  I love it. 
 One day Trey told me that he needed his bike helmet.  So I got it for him and he told me that he was going to go ride his bike to Grandma's.  It may only be 4 miles away, but I am pretty sure he is not quite ready for that adventure. 
 He also has to still do his darn medicine every day for asthma.  We have been super healthy though this winter (triple knock on wood) and hopefully he won't have to do it all summer.  Sweet little boy fell asleep the other day while he was doing it.  We now do it in the mornings.
 Halle was a Valentine's princess.  Cutest ever!
 We made a snowman and went sledding.  The kids had a blast!!
 Trey climbed the snow drift.
 Halle and I spent lots of time at her favorite store, The American Girl Store!  Of course. 
 I got Trey matching dinosaur gloves to match his hat and he roared at us for about 2 hours.  And then went to sleep in them.
 Still best buds.  Still picking out her own outfits.
We took more than one trip to the Littleton Historical Museum.  It is free and Trey loves it there.  No, I do not know what is going on with their outfits.  


Halle and Trey reading books together.  This is pretty much how they are all the time.  Honestly, I am not even making stuff up for my blog.  They get along SO well.

Halle got to take a trip to Kali's hair salon to get her hair done.  I think it was the best day of her life.


Me, 22 or something weeks pregnant.  I am not really keeping track this time around.
Love.
Trey has turned into a cowboy.  He loves his tractors, horses and cowboy hats.  He usually starts talking in a deep "cowboy voice" when he puts his hat on.  It is hilarious.

Sigh.  That took a long time.  I hope someone reads it.  But if not at least when I look back at the first half of this pregnancy I will know that we did SOMETHING.  :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i read it!!!!! the kids are getting sooo big! halle looks like she is almost a teenager in some of those pictures! trey is the cutest cowboy ever and i absolutely love the bangs on you! love and miss you guys!

Andrea J said...

I would say you've done a ton! Way to go Harkers!

Michelle said...

I read it...every word! It was so good to see you at the wedding. I miss you! Your family is darling.

Christina said...

So great! I love the recap. I have pretty much been taking only phone pics too--I'm having a boy at the end of July. :) YAY! Pregnancy takes the life right out of you.

Your kids are so big and so freaking adorable. Can't wait to see your newest baby boy.

Amy said...

Loved looking at the pictures! Congrats on the new baby. I am glad I'm not the only one that doesn't fight with my kids on their clothing choices :0) We have gone out in many an unmatching outfit as well as a costume or 2 or 20!

Celeste said...

Nice summary of your last few months! Hope you're feeling good.