Friday, July 29, 2011

Harker - Party of 5

Our family welcomed little Zachary to our family!!  He is the sweetest little angel and we love him so, so much.  Everyone is loving on him all the time, including Trey.  I love, love, love the picture of all of us.  Trey has been much happier since we left the hospital and loves having a new brother.




 Welcome, welcome little Zachary!!  In true 3rd child fashion, he is an incredibly easy baby and has very few pictures taken of him.  I will work on that.  :)

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

Congrats to you all! What an adorable addition to your lovely family.

Celeste said...

Love the name and love the picture of the family of five! Congrats!

Lisa B. said...

oh i love him!!!! and i am so jealous that you made it to the finish point! (delivery) i am 7 months and wish i were where you are:) and your family is so cute! miss ya

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and your little (big) family! Can't wait to see him fatten up and get big cheeks just like his freaking adorable siblings!! Keep up the blogging, I am dying to see what it's like having 3 (since mine on it's way)!