I have a pair of blue suede heels. They hurt my feet so much. I keep meaning to get them stretched out, but I always forget until Sunday morning when I want to wear them. Right now Max is sitting on the couch, watching football and trying to stuff his big feet into them so they will stretch out. That, my friends, is true.love.
P.S. Don't tell him I put this on my blog. He would kill me. :)
Saturday, September 24, 2011
True Love
Posted by Jayme at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hey Jayme!
Too late for today, but do this tonight-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5mJ7aR2t8
I have never tried it but have heard about this trick a bunch of places.
Yes. That is TRUE.LOVE.!
What? No picture? I'm dying over here! :)
I love it! What a great guy!
HA HA HA HA HA I FREAKING LOVE MAX!!!! LOVE! I'm with Hill though--NEED A PICTURE!!!
Post a Comment