Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family Pictures

Family Pictures = death for me.  I hate picking out outfits, I hate getting everyone ready.  I especially hate keeping everyone happy during the pictures (looking at you Max).  :)  The only part I don't hate is picking a photographer.  That is easy because my sister-in-law is amazing and is also amazing at keeping everyone smiling, so I don't have to worry about it.  She also doesn't care when I bug her for a week straight about what we should wear.  Well, she probably does care but she doesn't act like it.  Everyone should have a sister-in-law like Victoria. 



She is even better because I am trying to get a birthday present ready for Max tomorrow and she sent me over a few pictures.  I can say this on here because I don't think Max has ever once read my blog.  Haha.  So, here are a few of our family pictures.  I can't wait to see all of them.  I especially love this picture of Max with the kids.  My favorite!! Do you think she would mind if I asked her to photoshop my face to be skinnier?  :)  Love you Victoria!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Love those pictures!

Jolley's said...

Okay, first of all i LOVE the pictures--and secondly--did you seriously just have a baby? You look fabulous!!
(oh and on another note--I need your email/mailing address--I sent you a birth announcement a while back and it got bounced back to me:))