Right now I am struggling to care about this guy:
He is so boring and has ugly hair. This may be the first Bachelor season I don't watch since that old man fisherman guy. Time to stop recycling Bachelors.
I care about this guy occasionally:I am enjoying sitting down on Tuesday night to watch the election results, but honestly I am so fed up with everything to do with politics. The republican primary is a circus. Too many candidates, too many debates.
I really love this guy:
I love him so much, in fact, that I can't even watch the games. I have completely lost it. I appreciate a good role model for my kids, especially my boys and think Tebow is so darling and good. I also love that he wins games and has made the Broncos fun again. It reminds me of growing up in Denver. Everyone loved the Broncos and it was fun. Mile High Magic has returned!
I am completely obsessed with this guy:I can.not get enough of him. I forgot how fun it is to have a baby around. I pretty much just kiss his cheeks all day long. In fact, I am going to go snuggle him right this very second. Try not to be too jealous. :)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Guys
Posted by Jayme at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'll try not to be jealous, but I don't think it will work. He's too dang cute!
Post a Comment