This New Year has brought us lots of changes! Max has gone back to school to get a duel Masters degree in economics and finance. Although he will be done by April 2013, that feels like a lifetime away right now. We are getting settled into our new routine and I am realizing how much help Max really is when he is home. I miss him. :) Some things have had to give, like we eat at Ikea every Tuesday night because Max is gone super late that night and I am feeding Zach store bought baby food. I am feeling pretty guilty about it because I have always fed my kids homemade baby food, but I am over it. Not really.
Max. Studying. This will be worth it. I hope.
Dinner at Ikea. I put my kids in front of the movie to eat and I sit and relax with a Diet Dr. Pepper. It is heaven and on Tuesdays, kids meals are free. Thank you Ikea.
ANYWAY, speaking of Zach and baby food. He is the best little eater. Usually I absolutely hate when I have to start feeding my kids real food, but he is a champ. It takes him like 5 minutes to down all his food and I love him for it. It is dangerous having a baby like Zach. I think he sometimes tricks me into thinking I could have like 10 more. (NOT REALLY and definitely no more kids in the near future.) :)
So precious. These two.
It is hard to believe that my sweet Halle is halfway done with her preschool year and that I just had to register her for kindergarten. She got into the charter school that I was really hoping she would get into though and I am so happy. Uniforms, hooray! Core Knowledge, excellent! Now I just have to prepare myself for her leaving me everyday. I am so not ready.
She has a little attitude sometimes. Like when she defiantly stood in the corner at Ikea for 15 minutes because I wouldn't let her have an ice cream cone. I see a common theme of Ikea running through this post. I swear we don't live there.
Trey has decided to live at my parent's house. Not really, but almost. He goes there pretty much everyday and I think it is a mutual agreement between him and my parents that he can come anytime. Seriously, you should see him just walk in there like he owns the place. It is kind of funny and kind of disturbing. Especially when he cried for about 10 minutes today when I told him that we weren't going there today. I guess it is good they only live 4 miles away.
Grouchy. Love that chubby face. (His. Not mine.)

Grouchy. Love that chubby face. (His. Not mine.)
I almost quit my blog this week. Seriously, like shut the whole thing down, not that it would have made a difference since I blog so infrequently. But then Max got an email from his grandparents say they enjoy seeing the pictures of the kids and gosh darn it, the blog continues.





2 comments:
You have a lot going on! Thanks for keeping the blog open for business, I like seeing what you're up to.
I LOVE your blog! and i love your humor. :)
You have just one year to go (and a couple of months. It will go by fast if you try not to think about it. Sean just finished in Dec (he walks in the spring). It's hard, but the Lord blesses. :) I'll bet it is nice to have family nearby and a good friend to help pass the time (Hi Michelle!) :)
Post a Comment