This is our new favorite trick!! Halle loves to hold her own pacificer in her mouth. It is so funny!! Sometimes she will take it out and swing it around too.


Even her newborn clothes are still too big, but we are having lots of fun dressing her up. She looks SO cute in everything she puts on. I love it!!!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Dress up!!
Posted by Jayme at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Her hair looks red in these pics! Too cute, I wish I could dress my baby in cute dresses. Tony wouldn't like that.:)
Marti
so cute. how much does she weigh? she looks so little
OH WOW! She is darling! I cant wait for our girls to be bff! I hate how all of Savys clothes are too big too-- oh well. I dont want her to grow into them-- I want her to be my tiny forever!
A fashionista already!!
She looks so cute!!!
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment