Friday, June 22, 2007

Snuggle Time

My baby loves to be snuggled. She does not want to ever be put in her crib!! Probably because since the time she was born she has only been put down for like an hour...total. :) But here she is sleeping in her crib.







My mom HATES having her picture taken, so you have to catch her off guard. I don't think she even knows that I took this picture. She is going to be mad!!! She has been the biggest help these past two weeks though. I am SO sad that she is going to go home this weekend. I don't know what I am going to do without her. Max and I need to move to Colorado ASAP. Like this weekend.




Here is one more picture of my precious baby sleeping. She is so cute. Since we left the hospital she has had one really fussy night, but other than that has been an angel. She likes to stay awake and just look at us. She doesn't cry, but just looks around and takes everything in. It is SO cute. I love her.

1 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Snuggling is the best! you are going to do great with out your mom. that's awesome she was there to help you though. She seems really neat