Monday, July 30, 2007

Sayonara DCFS


Today I quit my job!! Woo-hoo. I haven't been working for like 2 months obviously, but I needed to let my sick time run out before I quit, which was today!! I am so happy to be done taking away children from their families, no matter how necessary it may be. I am happy I worked there because I don't know where else I could get an experience like that, but sometimes working there was like death!! I will miss the people I worked with, but that's about it.

Now, onto the baby. Halle loves her Baby Einstein playmat. It has a star on top that lights up to music and she gets so excited when it goes. Here are some pictures of her watching it. She goes crazy. She kicks her arms and her legs everywhere and smiles like crazy when it comes on. It is like she is dancing to the music. And I swear that she is because as soon as the music stops, she stops moving until it starts again. Anyway, today after quitting I went to try and find her some other light up toys and I could not find any. Instead I just ended up buying her $40 worth of headbands. (It is a good thing Max doesn't read this that often. Ha Ha!!!)

Here is another picture of her dancing to the music. She is so funny.

Here is Halle in her bumbo chair. I think she looks SO cute and funny in it that I couldn't help sticking her in it for a few pictures. She is still a bit too little for it, but her head control is coming along very nicely.

4 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I miss you guys so much!!!!

Congratulations on being a full time mom! Woo!

Love,

Kali*

Lisa B. said...

just imagine you'll never have a boss again! awesome. ryan loves baby einstein toys. she also loves leap frog toys. she's into a fridge one right now.

melis said...

I am now on my way to get the playmat and bumbo chair... too cute!

kristen said...

Hi, I heard that you came in on Monday. I am so bummed that I missed you and Miss Halle. I am only working half a day on Friday we should get together if your not busy. Let me know. Talk to you soon.

Kristen