Saturday, August 4, 2007

HAIRSPRAY and Baby Items

Yesterday Halle and I went with Kayce to see Hairspray. It is the greatest movie ever!!! I loved it. I think I am going to buy the soundtrack today.


Seriously, it is SO good and I can't wait to see it again. Halle mostly slept during it, but she did wake up at the end and the music was so fun that I just held her and danced around in our seat. (We were in the handicapped seats up front so we had lots of room.) I think that she loved it too!! Go see it. It is awesome.

Now, obviously I am bored today because I am going to tell you about all of my favorite baby items. Max is hanging out with the baby and I am putting off doing my workout. I have started doing The Firm workouts and they are HARD!!! I am way out of shape. By Jordan and Victoria's wedding though I am determined to be smaller than when I got pregnant. Anyway, back to the baby items. During the time I was pregnant I researched every baby item imaginable. Max said that I could have found a cure for cancer with all the research that I did. Then after I bought everything he said that our house was a personal Babies R Us because we had everything that was in the store. But here are my top 10 baby items that I got. I tried to post pictures of everything, but it didn't work. OH WELL!! I am going to try later to post a picture of my grandma though!!!

1. Graco Snugride Carseat in Giselle - It was the only somewhat stylish carseat that I could find. Max also told me that if we have a boy next that it will be just as expensive because nothing is gender neutral. I say, what good is having a girl if you can't be as girly as possible.


2. Graco Sungride Infant Carseat Frame - This is the BEST stroller. The travel systems were way to0 big and heavy for me. This is only like 12 pounds, it manveurs great AND it has an adjustable handle. It can be tall for Max and short for me. When Halle gets too big for her carseat we can get a stroller that we really want.

3. The Diaper Champ (in PINK, of course). No picture for this one, but you can use your own trash bags.

4. The Baby Einstein Playmat (See below)

5. The Swing and Bouncy Chair - I like both of these. I don't know that the swing was worth what we paid for it, but she does like it. She just likes being held so much and we like holding her so much that we only use these when we need to get something done. The swing is the Nature's Papasan Touch swing.

6. An Exercise Ball - Halle loves to be held when we sit on this and bounce. It is fun!!!

7. The First Years Bathtub. I wasn't so sure about this at first, but now I really like it. It makes bathing her pretty easy.

8. My Oi Oi Diaper Bag. The lovely ladies at work got this for me. They are THE BEST!!! At first I thought I picked one that was too big, but no way. Somedays I wish it was bigger.

9. A bobby pillow. Also see below!!!

10. AND last, but certainly not least...MINDY HARRIS. Everyone needs a Mindy Harris when having a baby. She not only bought Halle the entire lines of BabyGap clothes and Nordstroms dresses (my poor dad), but she is the best grandma in the world. And Derry Chamberlin wins for the best great grandma!! And also the youngest looking grandmas. When I was getting my hair cut in Denver, they took the baby shopping to the fabulous Cherry Creek Mall and everyone thought they were the mom and grandma!!! Thanks for everything you two. WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:

melis said...

I love your research- I throughly benefited from it! :) You are such a wonderful mom- you put me to shame!