Wow, I must really be bored!!! Actually I just thought this was pretty cute. I felt like going on a walk tonight and so I put Halle in the sling and we headed out. She only likes to be in the sling when she can see what is going on. So we were out walking and she was looking around at everything and then she just totally fell asleep while resting her head on my hand for the rest of the way home. She is SO cute!!! I love her. And no, I am not wearing any makeup and did not do my hair. I just put off my workout for so long that by the time I got done and showered that it didn't seem worth it. So don't look at me, just look at the baby. I just liked the picture of downtown in our picture together though!!!


Saturday, August 4, 2007
2 Posts in 1 Day
Posted by Jayme at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
So cute! I love the headband!
And you look gorgeous. All of your nonsense talk of no makeup and what not. you are beautiful! By the way, mom freaked when she saw you on the balcony...she is still freaking. "How could she take that baby on the balcony!!" it's really funny.
I can't wait to see you!!!
Love,
Kali ♥♥♥
So cute!! But it will look so much cuter when you guys are in Denver!!
Jayme, I finally started a blog! www.jonnyandangsargent.blogspot.com
Let me know when you know when you are going to move so that I can make sure to come over before then!
You look awesome! I am a totally a follower and going to get the firm today- you are my inspiration! Halle is so precious, give her a big kiss for me!
Haha! The markings on the wall make me giggle and the chex hat caused the death of a tow rope. The ring should be close to getting done hopefully this weekend! I am so excited! BUT our pictures are up if you want to see them! I am so excited to see Halle this weekend!
Post a Comment