
Today we had Halle's blessing. It was SO special and she is still just the sweetest baby in the world. All of the girls in my family (aunts, cousins, siblings)have all been blessed in the same dress that my mom was blessed in. My mom told everyone that the dress was 30 years old, but I think we can all figure out that isn't true because my mom did not have me when she was 2. It was SO fabulous to have my family here and as always, Halle was a complete angel. Here is Halle in her beautiful dress.
Her grandma got her a new bracelet and she was showing it off all day.
Here is the proud mom and dad. By this point, she was done taking pictures.
Here is a picture of the whole family, including our adopted sister Lindsey. (She's not really adopted, but she might as well be.) We have been best friends since we were 5.
We got her a great cake for the special day. It was so pretty that I didn't want to cut it up. Of course we did and it was delicious.
And in other news, Halle had her 2 month check up on Friday. She is a very healthy girl weighing in at 11 pounds 13 ounces. She is in the 80th percentile for both her weight and her height. The doctor told us about what she should start doing soon and she was already doing everything. What a good girl!! The two month check up also means shots. She did awesome, but I didn't fair so well. It was horrible!!!! She is a trooper though and I highly recommend the baby tylenol. Here are some pictures of how big she is getting!!!
Here she is showing off her bracelet again!!
And finally to end the longest post ever, here is a picture of Max and Halle playing. Halle sure does love her dad.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Blessing Day!!!
Posted by Jayme at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a special day. Halle is really precious. You are right about that cake! It looks amazing and totally untouchable. I love that Max and Halle have almost the same expression on in that last picture.
I am so glad you already have her pics up! I cannot wait to hear about the blessing! YOu look great-- goooooooo firm! :) Halle is gorgeous! Love her!!!!
How beautiful is your girl! She is one lucky girl if she gets your eyes. I also love the cake--did you make it or buy it? What a fun day.
It's been fun reading about your life. I'm starting to get addicted to the blogging world!
Do you have lights above your bed for max? He seems more excited about it then Halle.
Post a Comment