Thursday, August 16, 2007

HSM 2

I am sure that there is only 1 person that reads this blog that will share in my excitment for tomorrow - Kennady!!! It's the High School Musical 2 premier!!!! I know that it makes me a huge dork to admit that I love High School Musical and that I am so excited for HSM 2, but I am!!! I am probably the only person in the double digits of age looking forward to it, but whatever. I also just found out that High School Musical 3 will be in the theaters in 2008. Whoo-hoo!!!! And isn't Zac Efron a little cutie. Kali - go find him.


Zac Efron - High School Musical

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Um, Hello! I am SO excited for tomorrow! It is going to be amazing!!!!!! YEA!!

And, I will find Zac Efron! Not a look alike, but the real thing and marry him!!!!!!

I love you!

Kayce said...

Way to waste a post. I thought there would be more cute pictures of Halle. Boo.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Kayce you suck! No post that has zac efron on it is a waste!

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

I don't think it should be called HSM2, I think they should have called it Zac Efron2. Vanessa Hudgens part was way cut down so Zac could run around shirtless!!! Many 14 year old girls were screaming in joy!!!

Jared and Shelby said...

Yeah!! I'm totally there with you. I don't know if Annie, my three-year-old, was more excited for the premier or if I was. Don't worry, we watched it every day this weekend. We haven't watched it yet today, but we have played HSM2. I'm usually Troy so Annie can be Gabriella, but today I was even Mr. Fulton for a while.

Anonymous said...

You are the music in me!