Max started his new job today, so we are officially back to normal life. It is kind of nice and kind of sad. We were having fun just hanging out together all day, every day. I guess that probably would have gotten old eventually and let's face it, one of us has to make the money around here. I am just glad it is Max and not me!!! Max found a job so quickly after we got here, it was amazing!! He pretty much had a job the first working day that we were here. It just took awhile to get his background check done and stuff before he could start. He is going to be working for Charles Schwab doing some kind of trading stuff that I don't understand. He just got home and said that he thinks he will really like it there. YAY!!!!
We got everything moved in and we are totally in our new place. It was actually kind of nice that Max didn't start until today because then it gave us time to get all moved in. The rest of Max's free time during his time off was spent trading. He is obsessed with day trading. I even found him reading a trading book to Halle one day. Although she looks interested, I have a feeling she does not care. I think she is just more interested in hanging out with her dad. She was a little grumpy today, but as soon as she saw Max when he got home from work she started smiling and laughing. It was so sweet. She LOVES Max.
Halle is getting so big and is turning more and more into a diva everyday. She definitely knows how she wants things to be run. I love it!!!! She is also doing more and more things everyday, it is really fun to watch her. She has started rolling over from her back to her tummy. Only once she gets on her tummy, she can't get her arm out from underneath her. She hasn't quite figured that out yet. But she grabs whatever she can find, like the blanket or something, and tries to yank herself the rest of the way over. It is SO funny to watch. Here she is in her little bathrobe. I put her in it just for fun, but she loved it. I don't know why, but she just thought it was great. I guess she is like me. I love being in my bathrobe. Max got me the best one for Mother's Day. I could live in it.
Anyway, here is the plate that we made last week for Halloween. Aren't her little handprints so cute?
So, that's all that's going on. Nothing really too exciting. We are just settling into life here and we love it!!!!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Back to Real Life!!
Posted by Jayme at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Omg, I remember when you got that bathrobe!!! She looks sooooo adorable in it!
I love the bathrobe!!! I walked by your office today and realized that a new girl is in there and it was so weird! There is a new guy in Royce's too. Everyone is leaving and there are so many new people. I miss you!
You need more of the bathrobe pictures!!! She is soooo cute! I miss you guys tons!!! I can't wait to be her nanny!
p.s. Tell max that Halle needs to be reading such things as Vogue and In Style. Halle needs to start her diva training early.
Hey sounds like you three are doing really well, thanks for checking out our blog, I hope to get some pics up soon. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment