
I got tagged and I am very excited about it. I have been looking for a good excuse to put my wedding pictures on the blog and this is good enough for me. I looked much better when I got married and was not still carrying around extra baby weight. Let's remember the good old days.
I love Max. He is the best. Reading through my answers to this thing, I started to wonder why he married me. I was kind of a brat when we first started dating. We had just been friends for so long that it was really weird to switch to dating. I am sure glad that Max convinced me to date him though. It has been the best decision of my life.
My husband...
What is his name? Leo Max. I used to call him Leo, but it just got too confusing for everyone.
How long have you been together? Since March 2005
How long did you date? Well, we got engaged in December and then got married in May. I think it was a year and 3 months before we got married. But before we started dating we were best friends for a really long time.
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? For sure Max. He is an endless pit.
Who said I love you first? Definitely Max. I don't think I said it back to him for awhile after he said it to me.
Who is taller? Me!!!! Ha ha. Just kidding. Max is 6'6 and I am 5'1. Almost 5'2
Who sings better? Max

Who is smarter? Depends on what we are talking about. I am much smarter in fashion than Max, but he is much smarter in the finance area. I wrote that as a joke, but then I realized it is totally true. When we got together I totally had to revamp Max's entire wardrobe and he helped me learn how to budget. We seem to be a good balance for each other.
Whose temper is worse? That's hard to say. Neither of us have very bad tempers.
Who does the laundry? Me, because I don't like the way Max puts away his clothes.
Who does the dishes? Both of us.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Never Max and this drives him CRAZY!!!! He wants to switch sides, but who does that?
Who pays the bills? I don't know. We used to have them divided up when I was still working and we would each just pay the bills we were in charge of because we have never had a joint account. (At least not joint checking accounts.) Anyway, now that I am not working I think we will probably just set up automatic bill pay. That sounds much easier. And I would highly recommend having separate accounts. I LOVE IT.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but for sure Max will. I hate yard work and as he would say, "that's a man's job."
Who cooks dinner? Well, it used to be Max. But now that I don't work I am trying to be a good stay at home mommy and cook more. I don't know if this is a good thing or not because I can't cook, but at least Max appreciates my efforts.
Who drives when you are together? Me and this also drives Max crazy. He has made me promise that I won't be the only one who drives forever. He has started driving more lately though. I just like to be in control.
Who is more stubborn? HA!!! For sure me.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I am never wrong, so why would I ever have to admit that I am? :)
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine!!! We live really close to them. Before we moved though, I would still say my parents. They came to Utah a lot to visit.
Who kissed who first? Max did and it took him a long time to get me to kiss him. I just couldn't make the switch from friends to dating. It was too weird.
Who asked who out? Max. He tricked me. He told me that we couldn't be friends anymore because it was too hard for him to be around me and not be together. I really had no choice but to go out with him because I didn't want to lose him as a friend. It's a good thing he tricked me. It was totally the best thing that ever happened!!!
Who proposed? Max
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? Probably Max. He's just so friendly. Everyone loves Max.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? Well....I feel the same way as the mom in My Big Fat Greek Wedding when she says something like the man is the head of the family and the woman is the neck and the neck controls the head. Funny, funny.
Now, I tag Lindsey, Angela, Michelle and Melissa. If you want, of course.





4 comments:
And I love Max too!!! Who else would disco skate, stalk boys, and run away from potential backwoods murderers with me?! Omg, I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
We totally miss you guys here. we even had to buy the Office season3. (totally worth it) I can't believe how big the little one is getting!
Will do! Our internet isn't working so well so I will do it as soon as I can.
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I can't believe he is so much taller than you. On our wedding, I wore flats and Ben wore the heels. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment