This week over half the people in our house had a birthday and everyone in my cute little family. Well, that is because I am counting Halle's 3 month birthday as an official birthday, which it totally is. Time to wish everyone a happy birthday. First, a picture of Halle. She looks like a cabbage patch kid doll. I love it.

MY DAD
Halle LOVES my dad. They have so much fun together. It is SO cute. I think she will be sad when we move away from them, even though we will only be 2 miles away. My dad is the greatest dad in the entire world!!!!
MAX
I love Max. He is the best husband ever. He is the best dad to Halle and I am so lucky to have him.
MY HALLE!!!
Can you believe she is already 3 months old? She is SO cute. She started laughing this week. It is the best sound in the entire world. She has been giggling a lot, but this week we are talking full out laughter. It is great!!! We took her to make a Halloween plate this week with her cousin Laney. We made her little handprints into a spider. I will have to take a picture of the final product when we pick it up because it is SO cute. Here we are making the plate.

Well, I am really too tired to blog right now. I was tagged, so that will be my next post. Oh, and for my celebrity gossip update. My sister works at the Nordstroms in Provo and said that Lindsay Lohan came in tonight. Personally, I would have rather seen her when she was working at the Smith's Marketplace, but that's just me.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Happy Birthday Everyone!!
Posted by Jayme at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jayme! You didn't mention that part!
WHAT?! How come something exciting happens in Provo right after I leave!? ;)
Omg, you were right about Halle's cheeks! I will EAT them up!
Post a Comment