Halle had her first day of snow today!! It was so exciting. Max and I felt like it was Christmas, we were so excited. I knew it was supposed to snow, so when I woke up around 6 I looked outside and no snow. We all got ready for church and then when I looked outside again it was like a blizzard. We were so happy. We bundled Halle up and Max went outside first and when we opened the door we took of picture of her seeing the snow for the first time. (Are we dorks or what?) Anyway, it was really fun.
Her first look at the snow!!!
She only got to spend like 1 minute actually in the snow. It was cold!! But that was enough time for a few pictures.

Sunday, October 21, 2007
FIRST SNOW!!!
Posted by Jayme at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Omg, do they make that hat in my size?! I love it! And she's so freaking LONG!!!
SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!
I CANNOT EVEN WAIT TO SEE HER!
I'm never coming back to utah!!! i LOVE her outfit!
I need her snow boots. Not that it snows in utah...:(
You guys are so cute, the first of everything is so much fun. I am glad to see that you are loving it as much as we do. And by the way Jayme you look great, I am jealous. I hadn't read up in a while, but you now have me motivated.
Post a Comment