This is the best weekend. I have so many pictures that I think I am just going to have to start posting them now and then a few more tomorrow and the next day. ALL my family is in town and Max's brother Dusty also came to visit. It has been so fun. Last night was the ward Halloween party and chili cookoff. Max made some amazing chili. It was so good and Halle was the cutest baby there. Then this morning we had Victoria's bridal shower and then took a trip to the Cherry Creek mall. (I know this is an out of control amount of pictures).
Cutest Tiger EVER!!!
Uncle Jordan, Aunt Victoria and Laney
All the girls!!
Check out those EYES!!
Here we are at Victoria's shower!! I put a bow from one of the presents in my hair. If I make Halle wear one, then I should wear one too.
A kiss from my baby.
At the new Nordstroms at Cherry Creek. It is AMAZING. I have never seen anything like it. Anyway, we thought these sunglasses were hysterical. Made for little kids. TOO FUNNY. They are totally my style. Maybe in a few years.
Kali and I posing for the camera. At least once every time we are out someone asks us if we are twins. I don't see it. Also, people have been asking me how old I am a lot lately. When I tell them 28, they look shocked. Most follow up with that they thought I was in high school. HIGH SCHOOL!!! To make matters worse , I keep forgetting to wear my wedding ring. I look like a poor, unwed teen mom. Sad.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Pics, Pics and more Pics
Posted by Jayme at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
You look FABULOUS! And I love Halle's sunglasses. So cute. I will call you this afternoon. I'm watching my sister-in-laws kids right now. Love you!
Jayme! It's Andrea. I found your blog link on Kim Jonases blog and now I'm stalking you. It's good to see your pics and I hope all is well with you guys, it sure looks like things are going great. Kali is adorable. we have a blog too - so you can stalk me if you want to www.justusjoneses.blogspot.com
I meant to say Halle - sorry :)
Better to be an unwed teenage mother than a hag whose hubby left them for some teenager, eh? And btw, I LOVE THAT HEART NECKLACE!!! What is the brand and can I find it online so we can be twinners from afar?! Oh and Laney looks ADORABLE as Minnie, Halle definitely needs those sunglasses, and you and Kali look HOT!!!
But what is up with that feathered creature in picture number four? Egads, I think I'll have nightmares involving a floating head and fallen angels!
I LOVE HALLE! Adorable costume! I miss talking to you! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!! ;)
Jayme!!!! Oh my gosh I have no idea how I even found your blog, but I did and I am SO glad!! You're married! And you have an unbelievably adorable baby girl! Congrats, girl!! It honestly seems like yesterday we were doing body firm aerobics at EFY - where has the time gone? It looks like you're doing so good and I am so happy for you!!! Love ya!
Melissa's comment about kennady's costume is making me laugh soooo hard! hahahahahhahaha
Post a Comment