Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today is a GREAT day.

Today is a most fabulous day!! Our house in Utah FINALLY closed. YIPEE!!! We have had some problems with getting someone approved for a loan to buy it with all the mortgage crisis, but it is DONE!!! Also, Halle's Halloween costume came and that is almost just as exciting. She looks totally adorable. I have already put in her in twice. Poor child. I wasn't going to post a picture until Halloween, but she looks so cute, I can't help it. I turned the flash off again. OOPS. I am a really bad picture taker.

I am a little sad today too though because I found out last night that I can't dance anymore. My mom called me yesterday to see if I wanted to go to the Hip Hop class at the gym with her (yes, my mom is cool like that). Anyway, I used to LOVE going to Hip Hop. But I totally made a fool of myself last night. Did I lose all of my rhythm when I got pregnant? I don't know. I didn't think it was this bad because Max, Halle and I have a little dance session everyday to Britney, Madonna, Justin and Gwen (yes, I know classical music would probably be better for her). But alas, it is all gone. The class was really fun though, so I will definitely be going back next week. Maybe then my next post can be how Jayme got her groove back. I hope so!!!

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Britney, Madonna and Gwen are all classics, I feel like that should count as classical!
Besides, she wouldn't fit in this family if she wasn't a little pop diva!
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!
I love love love the costume!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

You haven't lost your groove. You will NEVER loose your groove. It might just be hiding for a very SHORT time. Don't fret!!

Ang said...

I love the costume! I have that fear deep inside also, that I no longer can dance. I want to go to a class so bad but it feels like it has been so long that I'll probably make a fool of myself.

Lisa B. said...

Your body will remember soon. What a fun class with your hip mom! Halle looks sooo cute! i wish we could all go trick or treating together. Ryan Charlotte the little spider.. i'll have to post a pic

Nick and Jessi said...

Jayme,
Yay...I found your cute family blog. I love the pic of Halle...she is simply adorable.
We miss you here but it sounds like you are where you are supposed to me. Keep in touch.
Jessi

Sara said...

I love her costume! Congrats on selling the house, I'm sure you are relieved that's over. When we were selling our house, our buyer backed out 2 weeks before closing and it took months to sell. I'm feeling your relief. Come to Vegas and we'll take you out dancing!