I LOVE THE ROCKIES!!!! Well, okay...truth be told I am not the biggest baseball fan. Not even really the biggest sports fan. But I love Colorado and if you love Colorado, then you love Colorado Sports. And nothing could be more exciting in Colorado Sports than the Rockies latest run to the World Series. It is midnight and I am up jumping up and down screaming because they just SWEPT the D-Backs. How much fun?!?!? Even though I am very confused about why this is so exciting to me (I think once in high school I went to a Rockies game and spent the whole time walking around looking for cute guys), I am looking forward to hopefully another sweep and a world series championship. It will be like our welcome to Colorado gift. HA HA!!! Okay, I better go to bed. I am really glad that all my screaming didn't wake up Halle.





2 comments:
I bleed purple and silver (grey?) and I'm the same way...hate baseball+love colorado= love rockies=love baseball.
Go Rockies!! Will you change the title of your blog to tickled purple just for the rest of october?
Post a Comment