Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy 4 Months!!!

My baby is 4 months old today!!! Can you stand it?!? Me neither. She is the cutest ever. I love you Halle. We had to take her to get her doctor today....but let's not talk about that because the doctor means shots. She actually did great. She cried for about 10 seconds, but as soon as I picked her up she was laughing and smiling. I love you Halle!!! I have this stupid song that I sing to Halle and absolutely everytime I sing it to her she starts laughing. It is my most favorite thing in the world. I should probably clarify. It is not really a song and I definitely do not sing. HMMM, maybe that is why she is laughing.

My mom made little Halle some VERY cute shirts for Halloween. I don't think you can see this one, but it say Happy 'Halle'ween. Check out all her hair. Ok I know it isn't much, but it is coming.

And here are Laney and Halle at Chucky Cheese. I know Laney loved riding the rides with her, but I am not so sure Halle was loving it.
And I just have to say, GO ROCKIES!! I am not really a fan of sports and definitely not baseball, but this is SO exciting. I was jumping up and down cheering for them tonight. I love it.

5 comments:

melis said...

Happy Birthday Halle! I love you and your bhubby cheeks! I want to kiss them all day long. Savannah misses you...

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

She is soooooooooooo cute. I cannot even stand it! only 13 more days till I get to see you guys! Be sure that halle knows how to say "Kali" by the time I get back. that would be great, thanks! :)

Michelle said...

I love your blog. I love how obsessed with Halle you are, it's how it sure be! I feel the same way about Audrey, and it's starting with Brother, and he's not even born yet!

Chris and Diane said...

Happy 4 months Halle!
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so sweet, Say hi to your family for me,
Love Diane

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE! She's is so old and I just have to say that (aside from Lindsey) you are the cutest little mom! You give me hope that I am actually going to like my children when i have them!