Monday, October 8, 2007

Nothing is New!!!

I don't have anything to really blog about, but I am bored. Last week was busy and fun. Kayce came into town and it was so fun to have her here. We hung out with her and Laney a lot and went to 2 museums. On Wednesday we went to the Historical Museum. Not very exciting. But here are some cute pictures. I put this one on the right on because Halle has started reaching out to me all the time. Whenever I put her on her changing table, she will just sit there and hold out her arms until I pick her up. If she does this on Thursday when it is time for her shots, it is going to be game over!! We may have to run out of the doctor's office.

Here is Halle looking bored. She has this new habit of sucking her thumb, but then she decides it is not big enough and she stuffs her whole fist in her mouth. She is always chewing on her fist. I have all these cute binkys for her that say, My Mom ROCKS, Born to $hop, Princess, Daddy's Girl, etc...and all this girl wants is her fist. She makes me laugh.


Anyway, then on Friday we went to the Titanic Exhibit. They had all sorts of artifacts from the Titanic. We got assigned a person at the beginning and at the end we got to find out if we survived. Whoo-hoo. I survived. I was Mrs. John Jacob Astor and Laney was Molly Brown.

Here are Max and Halle. How cute!!! On Saturday I went to the mall because everyone else went to the Rockies game. Of course, Halle was the main attraction again. One lady at Gap started gathering people to look at her. It was slightly ridiculous. Another lady asked me how I got anything done because she saw that we were getting stopped so much. She makes a good point. SO...tomorrow I will go to the mall by myself because I think I found the dress I want to get for the wedding.





I need to go try it on tomorrow and see if I like it and also see if I can find a sweater to go over it. But, in the picture I think it is very cute. We will find out tomorrow!!
etoile dress

4 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Could you Kindly tell Halle that I was the one who got those binkys for her and she better start using them or else!!! haha. just kidding. She is sooooo cute! And I can't wait until I am the one out there visiting!

I love the dress too! Where is it from???

Honey! said...

Ooh very cute dress! Is that from anthro too? As far as all my anthro dresses go, they were all nixed by Patricia and she was right--babydoll is not the most flattering on me ha ha. So...I'll just have to take another trip back to anthro and get different dresses! But omg, how CUTE are these pictures of Halle?! And she's so PINK! Just how she should be!

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

UGGHH!! She is adorable! I seriously come on your blog like 3 times a day and look at how cute she is. I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see how big she is!

Kayce said...

I love Halle!!! It was so fun visiting you guys last weekend. She's even cuter in person. I'll see you all in a few weeks!