Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

Halle has had a big month!!! She got her two bottom teeth (they are SO cute), although it was a little rough when they were coming in. She is crawling everywhere, walking around the furniture, getting into everything and is just so much fun. She has also started waving bye-bye and playing peek-a-boo. This is a terrible video, but she is so cute. It is off of Max's phone because I didn't have my memory card for my camera, so excuse the terrible quality. And my mom calls right in the middle of it, but oh well. What a cutie. I am finally accepting that Mitt dropped out, so maybe one day I will post about that. In the meantime, I have my cute baby to play with.



6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

SO STINKING CUTE!

Honey! said...

Why is she so ADORABLE?! I do need to send her a Hillary or Obama outfit though heh heh heh!

The Watson Family said...

Jayme...she is so darling! Yeah for cute babies that are such fun distractions!

Christina said...

OH I love when they start doing cute things like that! We need to get together sometime soon. I'm pretty free during the days. :)

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

POST MORE PICS!!!

I miss that little girl

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog look! It's so fantastic. Halle is soo cute! I cannot even believe that she is old enough to be getting teeth. Did you know that I haven't ever even seen her yet? Yikes!