Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 8 months and Welcome to the World!!


Halle is 8 months old!! She is the baby of endless energy. Every time we go to church, someone tells us that they have never seen a baby with so much energy. It is true, but she is just so darn cute and fun. I LOVE IT!!! I have a video that I am going to post of her, but I have to figure out how to edit it down first. Then you will see how crazy this child is. It is mostly for you Kali. You will LOVE it.


And in other exciting news, my best friend in the entire world just had a baby!!!! Little Joseph John was born on Feb. 2nd and he is a cutie. I wish I could go cuddle him, since my baby moves to much to cuddle. That will have to wait until I get to Utah though. In the meantime, keep sending me more pictures Lindsey.

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

AW! She is so cute! I cannot wait to see the video!!!

Sarah said...

I love the bows you always have on Halle, so cute! She is such a good little smiler for the camera, too. Such a cutie!

Honey! said...

Love the PINK!!!

Chad & Amie said...

Oh my gosh Jayme, your little girl is so cute! I need to catch up with you to see what has been going on!

Jayme said...

Amie!! I would love to catch up with you. I heard you have a little girl too. How do I find you?

raw mom said...

your little one really is so cute...not that you need me to say that...it just feels good sometimes when people think your baby is cute!!!