Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally...

An update. I am being blog lazy lately. I wish I could tell you it's because we are just so busy, but it's actually the opposite. We are quite boring lately. But boring isn't always bad and life is good for us. Halle is quickly approaching the 1 year mark and is getting more fun by the day.

I love this picture. It makes me laugh with her leg all propped up and her little attitude on her face.
She loves to brush her teeth. I am not sure she actually accomplishes anything when she does it.
Her new big girl carseat. She has been wrapping her blanket around her head lately. Such a sad face. She must have known we were going to the doctor. She got an ear infection and we had to get her little ears rechecked.

5 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Hey Jayme!! Thanks for searching me out. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to, I haven't seen anyone from "home" in probably 5-6 years (except Gabbie Canino, now Johnson) Your daughter is beautiful!! Isn't being a mom the best. I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Do you mind if I link you on mine? You can do the same if you'd like. Have a great day being bored...it quickly disappears when #2 comes around.

Kim said...

Cute girl! Love those blue eyes and that hair! You know what the one year mark means? Baby hunger sets in! Watch out! You should make another though, you seem to make cute ones:)

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

oooooooooohhhhh my gosh.

I def have to get home ASAP!
She is so fetching cute.
maybs i can even trim up her little mohawk. haha

D-a-r-l-i-n-g!

k.young said...

I can't believe she is gonna be a year so soon!! Time flies by!! She is so cute, Jayme!!