Max and I had our anniversary today. YAY!!! Time has gone by so fast. We went to Max's most
favorite restaurant in the entire world, Famous Dave's, very romantic :). It was so good to have a night to ourselves though and we ate way too much there. On Saturday we were hanging out at my parent's house, so Halle and I walked across the street and watched the brides come out of the temple. AAHH, I was SO jealous. I loved our wedding. But I wouldn't trade the past two years for anything and I LOVE Max. Although I do not LOVE being sappy on my blog.
Earlier in the day I took Halle to Kennady's school play rehearsal, The Jungle Book. Holy cow, Halle loved it. She did not even blink during the whole thing. She also is a very social little thing, but the kids her age seemed to be a little scared of her. She gets right up in their faces, pats their arms and tries to play and talk with them. It is pretty funny because they all just stare at her and crawl away. But today, Kennady took her to meet her friends and they loved her. She was very happy to have friends that don't run away. Haha!! She also loves her Kennady. She won't let anyone touch her when Kennady is holding her. Too bad she is like already like 1/2 Kennady's size. Too cute!!
Best friends!!
Sitting in the monkey's throne. Notice the loss of the bow. She is starting to become a little rebel about leaving that thing on.
Love this picture.
Halle and her grandpa in their BYU getup.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy Anniversary to Us!!
Posted by Jayme at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! What awesome pictures!! We will probably see you at the play Wednesday night. Mason is a monkey!! :)
Isn't being married the best!! I'm with you though, I wish I could have my wedding day again! I'm sure if I lived in Colorado with you we would get together at least once a week just so we could hang out in our wedding dress while our kids were taking a nap! Love the pictures of Halle, she is getting so big!
Wow, can you believe it's already been two years!? While I was reading your post, I remembered that ours is coming up shortly after yours! Really, it seems like only yesterday that we were sitting around discussing all our "guy problems." Being married is great and congrats!
Happy Anniversary! Ohh, your wedding was so much fun. I miss you girls!
oh my goooooooosh!
i miss you guys sooooo much!
She is so darling. i love it!
Hey baby! I'm so glad you found such a fabulous guy.... Max is so great... and I hate brides too.
Post a Comment