Do normal 14 month olds do this? This morning Halle went and got into my jewelry and whined until she got to wear all 3 of these necklaces. Then she went and got into her shoes, found her boots and whined until I put them on her. Now she is walking all over the house swinging her necklaces around and laughing at herself. This can't be normal. Or maybe since she is my child...it is. We are in trouble!!!! :)
Friday, August 22, 2008
This can't be normal!!
Posted by Jayme at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Awesome!
Hooray for Halle! I totally respect that! I wanna dress up with her and tromp around the house too!
Like you said...she is your daughter, so I'm guessing it's normal!! It was so good to see you at the wedding. Bummer we couldn't hang out more. Next time I come in town I will call so we can get together with our crazy girls!
I don't know if it is normal, but it is SO cute!! She is getting so stinkin' cute. And I can't believe how big she is getting!
Oh, Jayme. . . It is SOOOO normal. Welcome to toddler girlie-hood. When my Halli was that age, she would fall asleep in the car and I would take her in the house, lay her down and take off her shoes. She would wake up and scream at me until I put her shoes back on and then fall right back to sleep as soon as they were on. Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment