I should be better about blogging. Seriously, how am I going to remember my life someday without it? Anyway, last week Halle and I went with my mom and sister to Utah. They were going over, so we hitched a ride and hung out with Jordan and Kali for a week. It was so fun, but we were sad we didn't get to see anyone while we were there. We were without a car, so it makes things difficult. We had a lot of fun though and Halle had a great time with her Utah aunts and uncle. We miss them already and can't wait until Thanksgiving. But we especially missed Max while we were gone and I am grateful to not be a single mom. It is way too much work. :)
Other than that, life is fairly uneventful these days. I am SO ready to be done being pregnant. I swear I have been pregnant for 2 years. But only 54 more days. The C-section is scheduled for December 5th and I could not be more excited. I was going to have a C-section anyway since I had one with Halle and just didn't feel good about a VBAC. But turns out that this little boy is breech. We will see if he turns by d-day, but it doesn't really matter. Here are some pictures of our trip to Utah.
I love pictures with Halle and Jordan. She is always just giving him the funniest looks.Aunt Kali and Halle on the hammock.
Of course we had to go to the Witches festival at Gardner Village. Halle loves Halloween stuff this year. She sees something to do with Halloween and says BOO.
Going on a ride with the witches.
Melissa Honey and her fabulous Jimmy Choo purse.
All the girls. Honey's purse is beautiful, but I have to say that Halle is just the most beautiful. She is just getting so big and cute.
We took a trip to the mall and Halle was so funny. Somehow I forgot her stroller in Denver, so she had to walk everywhere. She did not mind it at all and had lots of fun checking out all the clothes at Baby Gap. I felt so dumb taking a picture, but I just had to. It was so funny. She just went from rack to rack looking at the clothes.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Life
Posted by Jayme at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. I love all the pictures. Halle is getting so big!
Halle is growing up sooo fast! She is as beautiful as ever. We miss you guys. Good luck with the last bit of your pregnancy!
Bwah ha ha JIMMY CHOO!!! But you're right, Halle IS cuter!
Where is Gardner Village? It looks fantastic!
Alright, I can't figure it. Halle looks like you in some pictures, and Max in others. What's up with that? What a perfect blend of you both!
Alright...funny moment...I just saw your link to Arianne's blog and decided to check it out. I read about dino-arms (which, I, too, have suffered from) and even posted a comment saying as much. I then scrolled down the page to read about her honeymoon!
When did she get married?
Wait! That's not Arianne! Who is that?!
So, this is not Arianne WEEKS!!! I have been fooled! And I even posted a comment on Dino-arms! How embarrassing!
Good thing I'm allowed to delete! Thought it'd bring you a laugh. Looks like I've still got air up there!
Post a Comment