Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Precious Little Guy

Trey is doing much better!! The hole in his lung hasn't closed up completely yet, but it looks to be getting better and he is making improvements all the time. There doesn't seem to be any signs of pneumonia, so he won't have to have any more antibiotics. YAY!! He is able to come out of his oxygen hood for a little bit at a time now and we can hold him. It is heaven!!! And earlier today he woke up for awhile and I got to go sit and talk with him without the hood on. He was just taking everything in and we had a good little chat. I explained to him that he was going to be a good little mamma's boy. He is such a little sweetheart and so very, very cute. And I love all his black hair. I could just eat him up.

Halle has been having lots of fun sitting in my bed with me. I have lots of fun too with her, until she starts wiggling and kicks me in the stomach. That doesn't feel so good. :)
Excuse how I look.
SO precious!!!!

14 comments:

♥jada said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful little boy! I hope that he continues to do well and that he will be able to come home with you soon.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!!! Oooohh, I just love him. You can Fed Ex him to me anytime. I'm so glad he's doing better and that you are getting to hold your sweet little man!! I love you.

Misty said...

Glad to hear he's doing better. He's so cute!

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

Jayme!!! What a great girl you are! I was playing "For the Beauty of the Earth" on Sunday at church and thought of you and your new baby. The last verse where it says, "For the joy of human love, Brother, sister, parent, child." It made me so happy that you are just so in love with your family! They are so lucky to have you! I will ALWAYS think of you when I play that song because of the memories of YW! I am praying for you and Trey. I think you are brave. Did you have a c-section with Halle? I MISS YOU!

Kayce said...

I wish I could see Trey again. I really need to stop being sick so I can come hold him. Those pictures are so cute.

k.young said...

I am glad he is doing better. How fun to have another baby. He is so precious.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

congratulations Jayme, Halle, Max and Trey! You are a wonderful little family!
We hope and pray that your little Trey will recover soon and you'll be able to bring him home with you.
And, please, excuse how you look? There is a reason there are no photos of me after childbirth. I deleted them all! HAH!
Seriously, though, I need your address. Have the cutest outfit for him.

The Strouds said...

Excuse how you look? Silly girl! You look GREAT! I'm so glad Trey is making progress. When are you out?

Michelle said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Trey is out of control cute. I wish I could eat him up with you!

Emily Rosell said...

Glad to hear he's doing better! You guys look amazing and he's beautiful!

Sara said...

Congrats! We're thinking of you.

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

I love my new best friend!

Honey! said...

Aw I'm glad he's doing well. AND HOW DO YOU LOOK SO HOT??? I don't understand! Dayum!

Anonymous said...

Jayme, you and Trey are both just gorgeous. It's not fair that you look soooo good. I'm so relieved that things are going better. You must be trying to "out do" the Burnetts. :) He is soooo cute! And, I love his name.

Love always,
Dorothy & family