Trey got to come off his oxygen today. We are so happy!! It is so nice to hold him and carry him around without a cord attached to us. Although, I would have done it forever if he needed it. But it is nice to have it done with. I was getting scared he would never be able to pass his test. He is the most active baby and when we did the tests it was hard to get a good reading because he just moves so darn much. I would love to take of picture of him without his tubes on, but I dropped my camera and broke it. So no new pictures and maybe no new posts until I get it fixed or get a new one. But I will post a few old pictures.
Halle is the best big sister. One of my favorite parts of having Trey come to our family has been watching Halle with him. The other day I set him down to get his bottle ready and she came running into the kitchen saying, "Mama, Baby, Ball." Then I came out and found this. It was SO cute. Then on New Year's Eve, Trey started crying and woke her up. Max went to check on her and she would not lay down or go to sleep again until he let her come check on Trey, give him a kiss and make sure he was okay. I love these kids. Happy New Year everyone!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
No More Oxygen!!!
Posted by Jayme at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
HOORAY!!! I'm glad things are going well for Trey. I bet it's a huge relief! Now you can just enjoy him and not have to worry!
That is such great, great news!!! What a good big sis Halle is. So sweet
What a happy day for Trey and all of you! I really want to get Halle and Xander together for a play date some time. What a cute little girl.
I am so happy to hear the great news! Your little ones are so adorable. I can't wait to meet Trey and see you all again.
beautiful children! They are our most precious gift and greatest responsability. Amy helped me find your blog, Im so happy to see you
are doing better, now Trey is doing better. My love to you all, From St George. Aunt Jan ps. email
is jantiz@hotmail.com
I am so glad Trey is doing better. Which NICU was he in when he was first born? I work at St. Joseph's NICU in Downtown Denver.
I've been checking your blog and tried to leave a comment the last time, but I am technologically challenged and couldn't make it work! I am so glad Trey is off his oxygen, what great news. He is such a cute little mini Max. I love the pic of Diva Halle - what a doll. I love you guys. Give that big lug of a husband a big sloppy kiss from his aunt Jer.
first of all congrats on the cute new baby! And secondly, I can totally relate with you on the oxygen thing! Braxten came home on Oxygen and those big tanks are SUCH a pain! But, tubes and all, he's adorable!
Post a Comment