Here are some new pictures of my little Trey!! He isn't so little anymore though. I took him yesterday for his 2 month checkup and he was almost 11 pounds. We are so happy he is here and so far, I LOVE having a boy. It will be fun to have one of each, especially since Halle is such a girly girl. The other day Max was trying to play blocks with her and he was stacking them up. Every time he stacked them, Halle would take them down and make them kiss. It was so funny. She is definitely all girl and I love it.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Getting Big!!
Posted by Jayme at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
wow, he is getting big!! and so, so cute!
I can't believe he is two months old. That is crazy! He is so cute.
Cute cute! Man I see a Harris baby in him too. Dominant genes maybe?!? We bought that same little Gap outfit but in pink, we will have to take a picture of them :) Thanks for your positive c-sec advice! I may be calling you! It is nice to know that so many people had such a great experience with them! You are a sweetheart! Your kids could not be any cuter, it gets me so excited for two, when I look at your blog!
Omg I love those cheeks!!!
Wow he is big! I have such a cut nephew!
Halle was doing the same thing with the BYU and U of U helmets checker pieces and making them kiss. I tried to stop it, but she was too cute, and Trey is soooo cute. I'm going to come over tomorrow night and see them.
He's gigantic!! Such a cutie pie, but I order him to stop growing up NOW!!!! (At least until I can see him.)
Love it! Your family is just so cute and sweet. Wish we could get all these kids together some day.
I love Trey's little outfit! Those stripes are HUGE!
You are so blessed!
Post a Comment