I love my big sister. We already do lots of things together. She always sings to me.She shares everything with me, including her favorite blankie and also some random spatulas from the kitchen.
She tells me secrets.
And always wants me to sit by her.
I have been trying to tell her that I am not her doll, but she doesn't want to believe me.
It's okay though because I am lucky to have such a great big sister!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
My Big Sister
Posted by Jayme at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Haha adorable! We can't wait to see you guys and meet our new nephew!! Love you
Cute pictures! Cute post. Your kids are adorable.
LOL! That is DARLING! She looks so big?! Is that how old Savannah really is? I still treat her like a newborn! Ha! XOXO
How cute! Big sisters are the best. Maybe Tray and Brennan can swap big sister stories one day. I am sure they will have plenty;)
Oh so adorable Jayme! Looks like you are having fun. Hope to see you soon!
I love this post and the pictures. So cute, both of them!
You may have to change the name of your blog to tickled pink and blue babies! I love how Tray looks like he is just sitting there next to his big sis. Great pics. Love you guys.
Jayme,
You have the cutest kids. Congrats on your growing family. It's so much fun to have two kids to entertain each other.
Jessi Berger
Post a Comment