Late last night I checked my email and found a new ad from Janie and Jack. Dangerous Stuff. I decided to open it and have spent the past 24 hours thinking about how cute my children would look in these outfits.
SO CUTE, right?!? But then I come back to reality for a second and realize that the grand total to outfit my children in these clothes would be 332 Dollars. Seriously, do people actually pay that much for outfits that their kids can wear for less than a year? Aren't we in a recession or something?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
J and J
Posted by Jayme at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Those are darling, but HOLY COW they are expensive!
You're funny.
Perfect for Easter outfits! I have been on the look out too, but not willing to spend that kind of dough. My usuals are gap, old navy, children's place and gymboree. I usually find what I'm looking for there. Good luck staying in budget!f
i totally got that email yesterday too and was thinking how cute are those, but didn't dare look at the price! crazy!!!
Ok, but that's rediculous!
Reminds me of the Parent magazine that sports titles like "Cheap Family Outings" and "How to Save on Birthday Parties" while also showing "their picks" for toys/strollers/clothes to buy which are comparable in price to your Janie and Jack stuff.
Let's recall WHY we are in recession, people!
Ha. That is down right comical!
Agreed! I am totally addicted to Janie and Jack BUT always buy their clearance items. I never pay more than I would for gap or any of the other stores. They always have great clearance items because they turn their merchandise over so often. Just buy for next year or a few months ahead.
That is INSANE!!! Cute, very cute, though. I don't think I spend that much in one YEAR on clothes for one kid. maybe 2 kids. I'm cheap like that! LOL
I love Janie and Jack! It is so expensive though and it's too bad because their stuff is so cute. My Mother-in-law buys Bryten their clothes but they are the sale items. Check the sales, sometimes they have good ones! And yes, your kids would be so adorable in them!
Post a Comment