I am a Colorado snob. Really, I think you are crazy if you don't live here. It's the best place to live for many reasons. One of which is the 70 degree days that often come in the winter. We took full advantage of the spring like weather yesterday and went to Free Day at the zoo. Since Max has the best work schedule ever (6-3), we picked him up after work and went down. Luckily the crowds were clearing out as we were coming in.
Now, I think the most interesting parts of these pictures are the things in the background.
See, there's the giraffe.And there's the elephant. Why are all the animals indoors? I don't know.
Me looking disgusted at how we just paid for the LAMEST train ride ever.
Halle getting attacked by a polar bear.
Now the polar bear is joining our family picture. And Max has a goofy face and I really need to start losing the baby weight.
And Trey. Nothing in the background here. But isn't he sweet?!? He slept through his entire zoo experience. Maybe next time kiddo.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The Zoo
Posted by Jayme at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey, we were there too but in the morning! Perfect weather for it. Xander loved it and I bet Halle did too.
Fun! We were there too at the same time. I have a membership and didn't realize it was free day... oh well. They only have like 8 a year and I always seem to go on free day. :(
I love the animals at the zoo, but you are all more exotic and interesting to me!
Post a Comment