Here's my new motto for the next 4 years.
"The complacency of the American people is something they're going to rely on along with their authoritarian efforts to control it. But they will not succeed at this. Because we're not quitters. We don't acquiesce. We're not going to give up the American dream and watch idly while it is restructured and transformed." -Rush
And this one too.
“The future of our country, the direction that we go as people, whether we move ahead to meet the challenges of the future or slide back into the irresponsible policies of the past, will be determined by those who get involved.” – Ronald Reagan
Sunday, March 1, 2009
My Motto
Posted by Jayme at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those are great- are you going to the Colorado Tea Party?
Too bad they don't have one scheduled for SLC yet.
Those are awesome quotes. I think that sums it all up! Melissa said you were coming to Utah soon (hopefully). We should definitely get together and have the kids play together.
You are a good motivator for me to still get involved even though I'm sick of politics right now.
I died laughing reading your email. I'll write you soon! :)
Post a Comment