This swimsuit. I am currently into all things ruffly and ultra feminine. Check out this website. Cutest swimsuits ever.
This book. I am currently on a break from politics. Honestly, it is too much for me. I decided the best thing for me to do right now is raise my kids with good values and stand up for what is right. Worrying about it all the time isn't helping anyone. However...I still really want to read this.
And this ring. Someday I will become responsible again and be able to wear my wedding ring without losing it at least once a day. Until that day....this would suffice.





5 comments:
Downeast has the cutest ruffly swimming suit right now (the sunset swimdress) but the downfall is that it only comes in white and I'm not sure how well that would go over but I'm sure I'll go try it on anywyay.
Thanks for that cute swimsuit website. I'm in the market for one right now!
Have you tried IKEA's easel? It's $20 and has a chalk board on one side and a place to feed paper through the other side - for painting, coloring, etc. We got it and the kids absolutely love it! I'm not too fond of chalk, so if we had it inside I'd probably put magnets on that side and let the kids display their artwork there.
I love the swimsuit website! When I'm ready to go shopping for one again I'll definitely check it out.
Love the swim suit!!
that girl in the swimsuit is in my ward....love provo.
Post a Comment