Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny

This morning I was doing Halle's hair for church and I was asking her how she slept. She said good and then I asked her what she dreamt about. We have this conversation a lot and she usually says that she dreamt about snowmen. I don't know. Well today she told that she dreamt about Party in The USA. She said it was her very favorite song. Being the shining example that I am, I decided that we could listen to it while we got ready for church and the whole family had a dance party in the bathroom before church.

Fast forward to the closing song in Sacrament Meeting. As soon as the music started Trey stood up, put his hands high in the air and started dancing. Unfortunately we attended the Singles Ward today to hear Kali speak, so it wasn't like we could hide behind all the other kids. Perhaps I should be more careful about the music we listen to on Sunday mornings. :)