Friday, April 9, 2010

Utah

16 pictures. Just warning you. And they are only from the wedding. Somehow the camera did not make an appearance the rest of the trip. Lucky for you. There is one at the end that may make it worth you time wading through all this crap for though. Enjoy.

Getting ready to go. Don't they looked thrilled? I made everyone get up at the crack of dawn so we wouldn't be late to the brunch. We arrived very first. We beat the Bride and Groom and the family there. Oops. Sorry guys.
My friend's darling 6 week old. I love him!!
At the brunch. We got to see lots of old friends. I don't know why I am hunching down. Even with my 4 inch heels I am nowhere near anyone else's height.
My kids were terrible though. I don't really blame them. It had been a crazy week.
Aahh. Much better. Max is always good for making everyone happy.
On to the temple. Jordan and Victoria watched the kids while we were in the sealing.
Dear Max: I know I am half your size and you can pick me up and throw me around whenever you want. However, please don't do it anymore when I am in a dress. I don't enjoy flashing people. Thanks.
My family.
Oh happy day!! My friend Melissa Honey happened to be on leave from Afghanistan the week we were there. Could anything be better?
Love.
The happy couple. Love Ann. She is perfect for Royce.
It was very windy and cold. We didn't stay for many pictures!
After the sealing, Jordan, Victoria and Melissa Honey had to go back to Provo so Max and I took the kids to visit a cemetery. Max and I really enjoyed it, as we had to wake our grumpy kids up to visit their ancestor's grave. It was the first time we had made our kids do something because it was good for them. Awesome.

Anyway, Trey's middle name is from the Merrill side of my family. We have some amazing church history that comes through that line. My great, great, great, great (?) grandpa was an apostle in the early church and the first president of the Logan Temple. Love this picture.
So let me just preface this picture by saying that I am not a camera person. I know it is the big thing to always be taking fancy pictures of your kids with super high tech cameras, but frankly....I just don't care. I don't have time to worry about it. But I also don't have a tripod or anything so I had to set the camera on top of the car and set the timer. I think it turned out pretty well. Haha.
And last but not least. Because I have NO pride. This is the picture that took when I was trying to see if I had the camera in the right place. I think I should make it my new profile picture on Facebook. How about you?

4 comments:

Hillary Monroe said...

Haha, you're hilarious! I love you!
ps. great pics. love your family!

♥jada said...

Jayme, you are so funny! hahaha. I totally agree about the camera thing...I don't have time for all that fancy smancy stuff. It would be great to be able to edit all my pictures so we all look perfect all the time, but I just don't care :) In my book, I get points just for remembering my camera.

Celeste said...

Great pictures! Um...in that picture of Jordan it looks like he has a mustache. Does he really? Thats too funny.

Marti Hawker said...

It was so nice seeing you guys! I didn't even think to pull out our camera either. WE better remember next time!