I like my new blogging app. I want to use it again. Unfortunately for you I am too cheap to pay for the full version, so no pictures. It's like 10 bucks though. What a rip.
Here are some of my thoughts of the day...
I found a spider today. Max wasn't home so I just killed it. If Max had been home I would have run around the house screaming until he took care of it.
Trey never cries. In fact, last night he cried for longer than 10 minutes so I was convinced he had an ear infection. I took him to the Urgent Care at 11 pm. Turns out, sometimes he becomes a normal kid and cries.
I want to hate the new backstage American Idol interviews. Unfortunately I kind of like them.
My car got hit and is in the shop. I am supposed to get it back tomorrow. I wish they would keep it because I really love the rental car. It's so clean and new.
Halle asked me today if I had a baby in my tummy. I don't.
I got a piano. It is making me so happy even though I can't play nearly as well as I used to. I love that when I play that Halle sits next to me and asks what I am playing and Trey goes underneath and works the pedals.
I would like to say I am going to bed, but I will probably be up for another few hours. I don't know why.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Some randomness
Posted by Jayme at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm so glad you got a piano!
what app do you use?
Post a Comment