Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We Made It

At the beginning of March, Max and I had a conversation about how glad we would be when the month was over. And we are!!

Max has been working a ton. Tax season. Sick. We moved to a new house, which really didn't affect us until the end of the month since I didn't bother to start packing until 2 days before the move. Two days after we moved we went to Utah. I finished unpacking the house at noon on Monday, quickly repacked everyone to go to Utah and we hit the road at 3:30. We got back from Utah on Saturday, did the Easter thing and now are trying to get our kids back into some sort of routine. It's not going well. We are all exhausted.

I shall post pictures of our trip on Friday. Qwest hates me and won't come set up our Internet until then. Even though they originally told us we could do it all over the phone. I have the same feelings for Qwest that they have for me.

Here's to a calmer April that includes lots more sleep. And after April 15th, lots more Max.

2 comments:

Ang said...

I didn't know that you guys moved into a new house! Fun! It was so fun to see you!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I hate pretty much every company I've ever done business with. It's how I roll.

New pictures of the house please!