Saturday, July 31, 2010

Adorable Pictures

I am on a blogging roll lately.  I really actually hate blogging, but I really, really love seeing what we were doing on any given day last year or 2 years ago.  So I shall continue.

I put these pictures on Facebook, but maybe you aren't on Facebook.  Or maybe I think you should just have to look at them twice.  When we were in Utah I took my kids to my sister-in-law, Victoria's new place of employment.  It is AWESOME.  It is called  Fotofly and it is amazing.  For only $79 you can get a full session and a disk with all the pictures, so you own the copyright to them.  Then if you want to print them out it is only $4 a sheet.  (Or free if you are lucky like me.  Haha.  I showed up on the right day when they were testing the printer.)  Anyway, I am sounding like a commercial so here are the pictures.  You should look at their website for a better idea of what they do.

My kids were being TERRIBLE that day.  I don't know how we got a single good shot, let only like 15.  I realize I make it sound like my children are not well behaved.  They really are little angels sent from Heaven most of the time.  This particular Saturday they were extremely tired though because we drove to Utah on Thursday, drove to Idaho and back on Friday and then I woke them up bright and early to get ready for pictures on Saturday.  All things considered, they were pretty good.

2 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES! I kept looking at them on facebook, I love the outfits too! You always do the coolest things!

Celeste said...

Wow- these pictures are SO cute. I love that they focus on the kids and their CUTE smiles and not props or landscape. I wish we lived closer and could go there for our pictures.