Monday, August 2, 2010

Funny Things

Some of my favorite things to read about are funny things that Halle says.  I am going to blog about them more.  On Saturday I was brushing her hair after her shower and she told me that I was very rude.  When I asked her why she told me that I was brushing her brains out.  I laughed so hard.

Last week there was a big lightning storm and so we talked with the kids about the Holy Ghost and how we could pray for him to help us if we were scared.  Later that night she started yelling at me to come back to her room.  When I got there she asked me what we were going to do when the Holy Ghost came.  I asked her what she meant and she said, "Well, are we going to give him a hug when he gets here?"  We talked a little bit more about it and she was still a little confused.  She wanted to know if there was just one Holy Ghost or if there were lots of Holy Ghosts, like the Genie.  It was so precious.  The next day she told me that lightning made her happy because of the Holy Ghost. 

One more, the other night Max was getting her ready for bed and she told him that Trey just made her life so happy.  Can I tell you that I LOVE this age!

2 comments:

Hillary Monroe said...

Those are all so precious! I love that you're sharing these fun moments with us. :)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!