Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Self Control

I think someone must be looking down on me and thinking I need to learn some self control.  Two very big temptations have been placed within 5 miles of my house.  Yogurtland and a new consignment store.  Yogurtland is way too yummy not to go everyday.  So there's that.  Then there is only the most awesome consignment store ever that just opened.  Do you think it is gross to shop consignment?  Get over it!  It is awesome.  The other day I walked out with a brand new Juicy Couture dress (Nordstrom tags still attached) for $15.  No lie.  It was like $120 off. 

Moderation and self control.  I am learning it fast. 

3 comments:

Emily Rosell said...

HAHAHA.

you and i are living the same moment. I can't stay away from yogurtland either. i'm so sorry, but you are going to love it. wish we could go together.

Christina said...

Okay! So what is this consignment store? I LOVE shopping consignment!!! There is a new yogurt place by us -- Cherry on Top. I keep trying to find ways to go. Mmmm....

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.