Saturday, August 7, 2010

Football

Tonight Max and I had a lapse in good judgment and decided to go to Invesco Field to watch the Broncos practice.  Along with like 15,000 other people.  Seriously, to watch them practice.  That is weird.  If we had been using better judgment we probably would have gotten a babysitter, but we all had a good time.  Max has been looking forward to this all week because it is a "guy activity."  Max is a good sport about hanging out with pretty much all girls and my dad all the time.  He just doesn't get though how we can go sit at the pool and hang out for like 4 hours.  I guess he doesn't like talking or something.  Anyway, my uncle David came and it was good for Max's soul.

Luckily the storm clouds stayed, mostly, at bay.

Oh, I am so happy Trey was a boy.  Max needed him.  As soon as we sat down Trey started shouting out FOOTBALL. 
Laney and Halle just played most of the time.

The main attraction, TIM TEBOW.
Sporting a new hairdo, as well.  Can you tell that the middle has been completely shaved out with a nice ring of hair around it?

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Who knew Broncos practice was so cool. Looks like the kids were good sports. I'm glad Max has Trey too.